Halloween Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Good Ghoul Gone Bad
746 Posts
I loved what I got last year (thanks again MsMeeple!), so count me in again!!! Nothing like seeing that box on your doorstep or in your mailbox, knowing there's Halloween goodies inside and that it came from some nut just like you who cared enough to send their very best. Gives me the warm fuzzies inside.... (sigh)

· Devilishly Dutch
5,915 Posts
I loved what I got last year (thanks again MsMeeple!), so count me in again!!! Nothing like seeing that box on your doorstep or in your mailbox, knowing there's Halloween goodies inside and that it came from some nut just like you who cared enough to send their very best. Gives me the warm fuzzies inside.... (sigh)
You're very welcome BooBerrie. I enjoyed making and sending it. Just a shame that your move coincided with halloween last year. How's it looking for this year?

MsM

· Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,961 Posts

Well said, BooBerrie!! It is a gas, isn't it?

· Reaper Queen
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
well, I am back, rested and supposedly raring to go! will get the offical sign up in place over the week end, and will hopefull answer any concers that any one might have!
And I agree with you gals, I love the excitment of waiting to receive a gift, and also to plan the , hopefully, perfect gift for some one as obsessed as you!

· Registered
330 Posts
Hooray! I participated in this last year and had a wonderful time making up my parcel for DeadTed and was overwhelmed with what I received from EvilMel :)

Most definitely count me in! :D

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.