Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Reaper Queen
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, for those of you interested in the secret reaper, I am going to organize it this year, I will be going camping Friday, will be back 5 days later, and will set up the offical sign up then,
for those who don't know what it is , it is on the lines of the secret santa thing, we have a $20 price, and either make or buy a gift for your secret "vicitm". I will be drawing names, and will have every one keep it secret until every one has their gifts. the length of sign up time, and when the gifts have to be mailed by are still being decided.
The offical rules and sign up will be posted after the 24th. Any one with questions can PM me. Thanks guys! Hope this makes sense, I tend to ramble! LOL!

· Reaper Queen
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, MM, it is similar to a secret santa,except with the "gift" being halloween based. I will draw names of all who have signed up, give every one their "victim", every one must keep it secret, sending the gift by the date designated, and receiving one in return, I will give all the rules for it and when the offical sign up is in about a week, glad that so many are interested, the more the "scarier"!

· Reaper Queen
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Your welcome MHooch!!
I will try to answer the guestions
first. Partsman, I won't be getting the officla sign up posted for about a week, just started this thread to let people know and to start thinking about it.
As far as likes and dislikes, when you PM me your address, you will also sent me your likes, dislikes, and maybe ayour theme, if it would be a help.
Ruggerz, I hope others from England or at least Europe sign up, we have several members! I will keep you guys together to save every one shipping costs, same with the canadians, if there are enough signed up from both places to warrent that!
Sounds like we have a good start!!

· Reaper Queen
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the gifts are 20 dollars, a buck one way or the other is ok, but basically 20 dollars.
I guess I didn't explain well, which is a bad habit of my, (drives hubby crazy), I am not matching gore with gore, etc, , but I do want every ones likes and dislikes, to help out with ideas of what to get your "victim". The europe/canada thing is only because I have been asked about it by other members, if every one is willing to send the gifts any where, it is fine with me, it is just the cost is so high. So if no one minds the cost, it is fine with me. Let me know what you all think!

· Reaper Queen
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
ok, I will try to answer questions, first, I want to say what great guys you are, Unorthodox and Baron to offer to send if someone doesn't receive. I am going to put in the rules that if you receive and for what ever reason can't send one, you have to send your gift on to the person you have for a victim, if you do not, you could be banned from the forum, per Larry's discression, . I do believe it did happen last year, I remeber some one on Larry's christmas forum commenting on it, when wwe did a card exchange
I then will ask , when the sign up is, whether one is oopen to sending to Canada and Europe, I do know some one from the UK was concerned with the costs of shipping to the US, and wanted someone closer, so I am trying to accomidate every one.
As far as the cost of home made item, you count the things you bought to make it as part of the price, or just estimate it a close as possible!
WELL, every one, am off for my camping trip, will answer any questions, and have the final rules and sign up then!

· Reaper Queen
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
well, I am back, rested and supposedly raring to go! will get the offical sign up in place over the week end, and will hopefull answer any concers that any one might have!
And I agree with you gals, I love the excitment of waiting to receive a gift, and also to plan the , hopefully, perfect gift for some one as obsessed as you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.