Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a heads up, the secret reaper sign up is about a week and a half away, I have been thinking about it, and wondering if things should be changed,, like maybe making the amount of money a bit more, because the gifts just keep getting bigger and bigger, due to very creative people, and thrift stores, but then I thought it might keep some away, due to financial issues, I do not EVER want that to keep folks from joining, so if ANYONE has issues,, with money, I can help out with keeping your shipping costs down, keeping your victim closer to you. Or if you need to make a gift, I can draw your victim from a list of them who enjoy that, I know some have not joined because of this reason, so please contact me .

·
The Sea Witch
2,447 Posts
Wichy, you must be waterlogged from being in that pool so much! Haven't seen you around forever. How's that puppy?
shes getting HUGE okay, well not huge huge lol. shes prob 25 pounds now? bigger than renji (well, thats not saying a whole lot lol) goes to be spayed at the end of the month! pics and more pics: https://www.facebook.com/writerdebbie/media_set?set=a.10203780624458330.1073741860.1300663650&type=3

ive actually only been in the pool once in the past week - just been one of those weeks with tons of work and errands and stuff (have to remember i cant swear here..... grrrrr LOLOLOLOL)

besides, im sure my skin appreciates the break. My son cracked his head open on the side of the pool the other day. man head wounds bleed a lot (hes fine) LOLOLOLOL glad a little blood doesnt bother me ;) he hasnt been in the pool since, but im sure that will change in a day or so. i think it freaked out all his friends cause they havent been over asking to get in it since it happened a few days ago LOLOL

·
that dude ain't right
615 Posts
Whooo! This year I gotta make my prop a little stronger, and pack it better. (Sorry Sublime!) Thanks for the work ahead of time Bethene! I've already set up a tent and chair in Bethene's bushes. Let the festivities begin!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'd really like to join in and I've thought about for the last year I've been on this forum. I just look through all the photos at what people have made and I realize that whoever my victim would be, would be seriously disappointed. I have amazing ideas, just not enough creativity to be able to convey them properly. That's mostly why I haven't joined yet.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,606 Posts
I'd really like to join in and I've thought about for the last year I've been on this forum. I just look through all the photos at what people have made and I realize that whoever my victim would be, would be seriously disappointed. I have amazing ideas, just not enough creativity to be able to convey them properly. That's mostly why I haven't joined yet.
Well, if you aren't good at crafting/building, you can always just buy either new or gently used items! (...though I'm sure your victim would love anything you made for them as long as it was something from their likes list and made just for them!) I have done two SRs so far, and both of my Reapers sent me boxes of entirely purchased items...items they picked out just for me, knowing I'd like them...and I did! You can also do both bought and made items together. The items don't have to all be homemade! Just join and see who you get as a Victim and go from there! bethene can help to pick you a Victim that has a likes list that maybe has something you are good at doing, if you really want to hand make something...just ask her come sign up time in a PM.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,017 Posts
aww join in like witchkity said between bethene and any of us you can pm for ideas for your victim too :)

·
Chocolate is my BFF!
4,227 Posts
I will not be joining in this year due to Hubby and I are taking Spookyone and the three monsters to King's Island's Halloween Haunt for two day weekend. Plus going to Newport Aquarium at the same time. So all this... will cost $$$$$$$$$. Spookyone has never been to King's Island and the haunt so this will be her only chance plus, not only that, we will be celebrating my hubby and my nephew's birthday there as well.

·
The Sea Witch
2,447 Posts
Wichy, I'm glad your son wasn't seriously hurt. Head wounds can be scary. Pita, looks so cute. The photo with the yarn is adorable.
yeah hes fine. whiny, but fine LOL pita lives up to her name, she is most certainly a PAIN IN THE A**! lololol unmannered, heathen dog! LOLOL

·
The Ghost Host
597 Posts

Well if you feel that's not necessarily where your strengths are centered, an idea might be to send out raw materials so that they can turn them into something. Like old goodwill bottles or statues or things that would relate to their theme. Or maybe even provide a "haunt kit" with paints or tools or something of that nature that they could use in their building if that's what they're doing.

Just a thought. :)

I'm really excited about this because it'll be my first one!!

1 - 20 of 204 Posts