Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have a Brookstone outlet store in their area I wanted to make you aware of a great deal they currently have. I bought a holiday light show projector (EZ Up Light Show) for $20. Retail price is $90. I have also seen this for $50 on the Brookstone website. FYI, I got mine in the North Conway, NH outlet store.

This will project holiday themed images (Ghosts, witches, reindeer, Gliding skaters, balloons, bats, shooting stars, snowflakes, balloons, spiders) onto your house that will move in any direction you set. It can also be used indoors for parties, etc.

Overall it seems to work fairly well, although I have only been able to set it up inside the house.

It is a little simplistic, and probably wouldn't jive well with some of the extravagant and detailed Halloween displays I have seen on this site, but for the price I couldn't resist it. My 8-yr. old son certainly got a kick out of it.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
They are pretty neat! I used mine on my neighbors house one year since they don't decorate and it got more comments than all my stuff...LOL!!!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
One year I had a wire running about 30 feet across my yard diagonally , up high so as not to "closeline" anyone. (especially me!)
There was a rag/"Ghost" in the middle of the wire and a spotlight was pointed toward the house .
As the October breezes blew the tiny rag danced around, making a 20 fot high shadow on the side of my house.
The very unpredictable dancing and shape-shifting patterns made for real entertainment for some people as their imagination filled in any blanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts