Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know If anyone has posted this ...I didn't see anything..but steve and berrys ..( a clothing store) hopefully you know a store near you..is going out of buisness
they were selling every thing including their maniquinns dirt cheap!!
I wish i had the money ..our store has lots of them and bound to get cheaper
the ones here were going for 20 bucks each..great deal
like i said money is real tight here..I was lookin for something to sell to buy some LOL
I hope this helps sombody out:)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
a haunters dream. unfortunatly we don't have that store here. i did score a silver mannequin head here at the hardware store for $5.00 when it reopened for business.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Fashion Bug sold me theirs

Many years ago. $20.oo each, perfect condition. I bought all dozen of them. I could only get 9 m1/2 of them into my 79 Thunderbird after I took them apart. The phots of that cargo are very funny! It looks like some proud serial-killer taking his "friends" for a vacation.
Fashion Bug just decided to scrap all of their realistic mannequins, replace them with chunky abstract renditions of the basic human form.
For the same money I even got the formica platforms some of them were displayed upon.
I usede one for a secondary kitchen shelf to hold the micro wave and toaster.
The whole deal happened because an employee of theirs was a super patron of my haunted house.
I made videos featuring these manniquins , I used them dressed as Nazis for my "Nazi-Babes" display. ("Nazi-Babes" are the purely mythological creatures created by the 1950's Men's Magazines, they were almost naked except for the headgear, armband and jack boots, and usually a whip) (Building the almost life-sized Panzer 4 was more work, but what a surprise when people encounter that!)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Bummer, I called the two that are near me, One is sold out the other is not selling them. But like everyone else said 'Thanks for the heads up!'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts