Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Okay, now that would make me pee my pants. I'm not scared of clowns, but if that thing popped out at me like that, oh holy night I would jump out of my skin and leave a big puddle to clean up.
Awesome job.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Outstanding! Did you happen to take any photos during contruction? Rebuilding my wheelchair standup prop has been on the list for some time and I'ld love to see how you did it.

i used a pneumatic 1 1/2” bore 14” stroke double action cylinder for this prop

Thanks! The photos are OK but you better go ahead and send it to me so I can look it over. I promise to return November 1 :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got around to studying this and it made my brain hurt. Is "A" attached to the chair? I can't figure out from the photos how you got that motion.

75F15D6D-7B36-442D-92EA-8B5411DE44EA.jpg
878C6F9C-A393-4319-89D8-A3B7F92A5DE4.jpg

hey russ, i ran a 2x4 across the chair and attached “A” with a L bracket to the 2x4.

this was an emergency last minute project. (originally i made an arm that prevented the cylinder rod from rotating, but there was no support for horizontal motion).

if you have any more questions let me know.

btw, did you ever get around to building those pneumatic curtains?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Not sure why but the combination of ":" and "p" in my previous post created a pumpkin with a wagging tongue. No disrespect intended.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts