Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm surprised more people don't do this with their props during the offseason. We took our Creature From The Black Lagoon out to a collectables show yesterday to get it autographed, and it took us over an hour to get in and another hour and a half to get out because we were constantly being asked for pictures. We're planning on taking him to Wakulla Springs State Park where the first movie was shot, Marineland in St. Augustine where the second film was shot, and some areas in Jacksonville that were also used in filming.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
You have a awesome husband! My husband says I made him hate Halloween because I've gone overboard. You wouldn't want to trade husbands, would you? Just for one day? Of course that day would be Oct. 31st. I'm glad your birthday was so special. And you have a killer HH. I'm joining the others in wanting to see more pictures. More! More!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Wow, I have a covered bridge less then 1/2 mile from me and I still haven't set up a shoot for my HH. going 100miles is showing true commitment.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Wow, I have a covered bridge less then 1/2 mile from me and I still haven't set up a shoot for my HH. going 100miles is showing true commitment.
Lucky you! I LOVE covered bridges! I wish I had one that close. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Still working on editing, but here is my favorite pic so far. Special thanks to GobbyGruesome for helping me fix the day sky to night!

View attachment 208058

Attachments

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
I absolutely LOVE everything about this.... EVERYTHING!!!!!

The prop is magnificent!! You are so talented.
The location is perfection!!
...and that is just about the sweetest story I have ever heard. Awwwwwwwwww An impromptu birthday surprise photo shoot for your prop. Are you kidding me?!?! That is amazing!!

Love this so so so much!!
Happy Birthday! :D

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
1st....love, love, love your HH...he's magnificent!!!
2nd...love this whole idea...I would never have thought to take a prop out and stage it at a different local for a photo op. Awesome idea and awesome of hubby to help facilitate it...it came out wonderful!!!! (Btw, please share how you altered the photo - I love the effect)

And last but not least....HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks so much pumpkinpie. I can't honestly tell you the exact steps I used to edit the pic. I just played around with it in PicMonkey until it looked good to me. I don't own any super editing software or anything. I was lucky Gobby was able to help me with the sky.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That is just too cool! Props to hubby for being so awesome!! Man I wish mine would do something so cool for me :D Glad you had such an awesome birthday present :)

Scareme - Haha, same here!!:rolleyes:

You have a awesome husband! My husband says I made him hate Halloween because I've gone overboard. You wouldn't want to trade husbands, would you?

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
YAY!!!!YAY!!!!YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! It feels like my Birthday to!!!!!!!Can I post it on my Facebook page and let everyone know what a talented pal I have?
I guess so...you are all very sweet.:)

21 - 40 of 46 Posts