Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O-k, here is another question. Hopefully someone here knows this. In 1985-1987, my mother was over at a friend's house, and my sister and I went along with her. Anyway, I saw this show/film on TV (shot in color, live action), and unfortunately, I cannot remember much of it, but just this scene.

I remember a light brown haired girl (in her high school years) (had her hair pulled back) walking in a classroom, which I think was empty. She had black leather clothes. She was walking to the front of the class, probably to talk to her instructor, and she gasped when she saw a head of a brown haired boy (I think it was a boy, was most likely around the same age as she was), fly in mid-air (think of how a football flies) eventually landing on a corpse laying down right in front of a blackboard (it was sitting down with its legs extended). The sweater the corpse wore I think was bluish white, and probably brown pants, but don't quote me on this. I have been searching for this for years, and was never able to find anything. Someone suggested the Amazing Stories episode, the Head of the Class, but that is not it, I saw it. I could be wrong with how I am describing it, but I know it exists, and though I saw it when I was very young, I know it had a Nightmare on Elm Street sort of feel, if that helps. I do not know if it is Re-Animator or Bride of Re-Animator, but if it is either of those two, please correct me.

Any guesses? Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts