Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one should i get? My store has a couple head bangers in stock, and I don't want to miss out on a chance to get him. But i think msz would fit better in my barn facade.:confused:

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
The two Spirit stores I have been to this season both had their Moonshine Barrel Zombies turned off, try me pads unplugged...I did make me wonder why? I know it really springs out of there, perhaps a safety thing?

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The two Spirit stores I have been to this season both had their Moonshine Barrel Zombies turned off, try me pads unplugged...I did make me wonder why? I know it really springs out of there, perhaps a safety thing?
Probably not done setting up, or some lazy employees

·
Registered
149 Posts
MBZ is a very underwhelming scare to me, since its pop-up action is rather slow compared to other jumpscare props. But if you like him, get him. Both will probably be gone next year, anyway.

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
I have been to both stores a few times, they are never on, it is deliberate. I suspect it is because of potential safety concern with a lot of shoppers or they are not robust enough to withstand so many fires.

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been to both stores a few times, they are never on, it is deliberate. I suspect it is because of potential safety concern with a lot of shoppers or they are not robust enough to withstand so many fires.
yeah, i could see a stupid kid getting a black eye

1 - 10 of 10 Posts