Halloween Forum banner

HD/Seasonal Visions Headless Horseman stopped working

245 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  SacChris
I have this same Headless Horseman. Bought new in the box from HD. Was able to use it only one dry Halloween night, and it has not worked since. Would love to be able to get this thing working again, and I know it is not the power supply, but I'm not very "Mr. Fix It" after that. Does anyone know where or how I can get this fixed? Assuming Seasonal Visions does not have a prop repair department?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
366 Posts
I have this same Headless Horseman. Bought new in the box from HD. Was able to use it only one dry Halloween night, and it has not worked since. Would love to be able to get this thing working again, and I know it is not the power supply, but I'm not very "Mr. Fix It" after that. Does anyone know where or how I can get this fixed? Assuming Seasonal Visions does not have a prop repair department?
SVI doesn't repair props, but they will send out replacement parts (if they are in stock). They will probably have spare parts for the Horseman since Costco sold him in 2022.

· Registered
14 Posts
Contact HD customer service by phone and tell them your situation. They will help u troubleshoot and if that doesn’t work, ask if they can send you a new controller, head, etc. Wherever you think the problem is. They did that for me with a prop. It was very easy to swap the old pieces out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts