Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, is anyone going to the huge halloween show in Las vegas this year? I was in vegas this past May for my honeymoon, and lost my shirt and almost lost my wife. hehe
But something good did come out of it. Lots of Junkmail giving me Comp Dollars and show tickets.

But I also got a free suite offer for 5 days at Ceasars or any other Harrah's Property. And being that my life doesnt like vegas too much, I figured I would take advantage of the deal which includes airfare. So I thought maybe I would find out who's going and we can meet up after the show for a dinner or drinks.

Let me know if you are going. Im going to try to book my stuff now.

Need info on the show?

Halloween, Costume and Party Consistently Delivering The Industry?s #1 Order-Writing Show!

Jeffery Beans

·
Maniacal Imagineer
1,746 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The props will be at Vegas too! I just called and confirmed. :)

So it should be a great show.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Most of the props will be in St Louis. Transworld will tell you anything to get you to go but make no mistake there will be very few if any animatronics at Transworld. As of now not one company that makes them is on the attendee list.

And you do have to be a business with credentials to get in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have attended to the chicago show twice.. so I know whats needed to go to the show... thank you. As for the Animatronics... they were at the chicago shows and at vegas last year... i contacted one of the companies I bought stuff from and they will be there, so you are mistaken Animatronics will be on display at the show.

But this thread is not meant to discuss whether or not who is displaying or what ever... I was simply asking if anyone was going and if so.. if they wanted to meet up. I could care less who is displaying... Its a free trip for me... so Im going regardless. You dont want to ... or if you are not going because an item you are looking for is not going to be on display... thats fine... this post is not for you so then kindly move on to the next post.

THIS POST IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING... If interested in getting together for a meal or drinks... let me know. I would love to meet some of the people who share my passion.

Thank you.

Jeffery Beans

1 - 8 of 8 Posts