Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a huge costume party every year with of course different themes. The inside of my home is pretty much transformed into a mini haunted house. The main theme I want to focus on is like a Hazmat Zombie Wasteland area that guests have to walk through. Any ideas on props, setup, wording for the invitation? etc...??

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Try to pick up a few empty 55 gal drums. I used drums with home made "Great Stuff" lids. These were painted flourescent green and I left gaps for fog from a fog machine to waft up through. Each barrel had a fog machine and green spotlight in it. I did this one with a bucky, but any prop will do. This is also the "Great Stuff" and paint color.

You can also pick up Tyvek jumpsuits cheaply at Home Depot. Gas masks are cheap at Army Surplus shops too!

Eric

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Ooops, double post. The website was acting funky for a few minutes there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
We had actors dressed in the Tyvek suits, with their backs to arriving guests or TOT's. They would turn quickly as the guests passed and they were made up or masked as disfigured zombies.

We also made a bright green punch with Hi-C Ectocooler or equivalent. Some vodka and OJ finished it off nicely. We put in chunks of dry ice which made it bubble and smoke.

Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts