Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Hawthorne Village Doyle House and 2 figures for Sale- as well as the Texas Chainsaw House for sale. Both houses are in excellent condition--- I do not have the cert of auth.! I also have the Crystal Lake Cabin but the tree on the front of the cabin - one branch is missing--- u can barely tell- but it is missing---- i also have the figures for this as well. I also have the Elm street house that I will throw in for anyone that buys the first house!!!! It has 2 freddy figures-- but the tree is broken on it as well- otherwise the house is in tact. I have several other horror items for sale. I live in the CHicago burbs and cleaning house-- need to get rid of stuff NOW!!!!! EMAIL ME if interested!!!!!! LETS MAKE A DEAL!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hawthorne village houses

I do have pics I can send them to you--- I am fairly new to this site-- where can I send them to! I have pics of the Doyle house and the texas chainsaw house- but i have to take pics of the other 2-----if you give me your email i can email you pics when I get home--- my email addy is [email protected]---I see i can attach pics here as well!!!! Thanks JODY

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PRice is negotiable----- i would like $50.00 for this house with the figures!!! I also have the Texas chainsaw house as well--- but I do not have leatherface figure--- just another figure---- that goes with it (cant think of his name) its the guy in the wheelchair---

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still for Sale?

PRice is negotiable----- i would like $50.00 for this house with the figures!!! I also have the Texas chainsaw house as well--- but I do not have leatherface figure--- just another figure---- that goes with it (cant think of his name) its the guy in the wheelchair---
Hi! I realize some time has passed but is the doyle house still for sale?
thankyou...jessiesgurl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts