Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Creepin' It Real
2,038 Posts
I have that book! And I've been slowly collecting up old jewelry findings to make one of my own.

·
Registered
455 Posts
not a fan...

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The hands and arms appear to be wrapped in a gauze like fabric. I like historical things. I find the back story very interesting, and the jewels are amazing.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i like some of it. but over done creaped me out. like all the jewelry in the eye sockets and all over the face. it made me thick of jewelry infestations like bug infestations.

·
Registered
302 Posts
So awesome! It would be fun to do a skeleton like this for halloween...in a graveyard, a coffin, under a bush, with a colored spotlight on it.

It also reminds me of the Mummy movies with Brendan Fraser, when people get stuck in a tomb and are surrounded by jewels, gold, and lovely things that do them no good, as they are trapped inside and will soon die.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Seems as if they were sending a mixed message. Should everyone desire jewels and gold? Especially in the after life?
'Harder for a rich man to get into heaven that for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle."
"HMMM?"
They are all dressed up, with no place to go.
Well, maybe to a Pawn Shop?

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
I wasn't aware of these jeweled skeletons. Very interesting; thanks for the info.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts