Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my BIG prop for 2010.

I got the original werewolf transformation file from randyaz a few years ago. I can't remember what website he said HE got it from otherwise I would be giving the creators credit.

We took the file and tweaked it by making it longer, brightening the video and adding additional audio.

The walls of the cell are styrofoam mounted to a frame of 2"x2"s and the video is projected on a white sheet from behind the cell.

A few still shots were added to the end of the video so you can see what it looked like in person since the video of the projection turned out a little dark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3xI8LIpZgM

·
Registered
63 Posts
wow, i really really love this. I think this is definitely something that I could add to my haunt both in the desert next year in Afghanistan and when I get back to Garrison in 2012. Thanks for sharing this. Is there a tutorial for this?

·
Registered
196 Posts
This is the most AWESOME, GREATEST, AMAZING effects I have ever seen. It is hands down, just down right THE BEST prop EVER!!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Any chance of sharing that file...would love to use it next year if its okay...definatly would love it.darn it now i gotta buy a projecter.

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow, i really really love this. I think this is definitely something that I could add to my haunt both in the desert next year in Afghanistan and when I get back to Garrison in 2012. Thanks for sharing this. Is there a tutorial for this?
I haven't written any sort of tutorial but if you have questions shoot me a PM :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts