Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, a new propaholic (to use someone else's term) here. I have always been into Halloween (much to my wife's chagrin). Actually found the halloweenmonsterlist.info site through Lifehacker -- so you may guess that I am into technology and halloween -- thus, here I am! Going to start small this year with a few things and start to build my collection. With two grandchildren now, I am looking forward to some really scary future haunts!

I went shopping this past weekend for my first group of supplies. With Big Lots, Pottery Barn, Wal-Mart, Spirit Halloween, and later Hobby Lobby, I have begun to start a small collection of prop pieces. This weekend, I will begin assembly/fabrication. Just a few things this year, but hope to add to it.

Here is a shot of my table of beginning supplies.

I also bought a 400w fogger to begin the fog bank!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thought I would post my progress thus far.

I have some pvc candles in-work. My wife even likes the candle idea. I have the base pretty much build for a stirring-witch/ghoul that I refer to as Mr. Turner (because the head will turn). The base for my entrance sign almost ready for paint and some tombstones in work! Going to be small this year, but will keep adding!!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,289 Posts
You can post your prop builds over in the props category... you'd get more feedback/comments that way. ;)

(welcome aboard!):D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can post your prop builds over in the props category... you'd get more feedback/comments that way. ;)

(welcome aboard!):D
Are you kidding me? There are some real pro's over there! Maybe by posting here, they will have pity on me for being a rank amateur!

Thanks!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
so how did your props all come out? looked like some good works in progress. did you have a good halloween? are you getting ready for this year already? by the way, i love your crashed witch avatar. you ought to check out beacon samari. he builds some awesome crashed witches. well, here's a belated welcome aboard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts