Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,856 Posts
singed pumpkins. :D I still put real candles in all my pumpkins (and rub a little cinnamon on the lids) because NOTHING smells like Halloween more to me.

I think lately the smell of paint and burning styro is getting me in the spirit too.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
Pumpkins, Fog juice, Latex rubber,The leaves walking out in the woods,apples,
burning leaves. Oh i just cant stand it, man i love the FALL!!!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Dead leaves back in the woods, dirt. Apples, pumpkins. Hay (country dweller). fog juice. and a various collection of autumn-type candles :)

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmmm....the smells of fall!!

I can't explain it..............it's just in the air, the leaves. You walk outside and you just take it in. Then you know............the time has come. ;)

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
Fog of course , and liquid latex. I usually start playing with my makeup a couple of months before D-day so the smell of liquid latex has good memories.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Apple Cider, cinnamon, leaves, and Hay.... Oh the smell of the hay..... burning foam, ..... Does anyone know where I can get a candle that smells like hay???? :)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
the smell of woodsmoke, pumpkin pie spices and burning pumpkin for me.
Kayloma candles have a new mown hay candle, never tried it though or have a smell of mid-summers night by yankee candles its like a meadow.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Ooooh, I love the smell of pumpkins- right when I cut into them to scoop out the seeds, and the burnt smell from the candles. Also love the smell of decaying leaves and making mulled cider- mmmmm!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts