Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this pic on FB and the poster hasn't answered my requests for info. Just wondering if any of you have seen this before. I want to duplicate this because it is pretty creepy cool! I have put together some ideas in my head on what materials to use, but would really appreciate some advice from the experienced folks out there. ;)

Attachments

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts

·
Banned
337 Posts
I think you pretty much covered it with those links Gobby. The rest is some elbow grease and imagination on SlvrGrl's part. Keep us posted SlvrGrl, you've come to the right place. Boo. 13 days and counting, haha.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Grim is great, the spectre ghost of his with the chain, a take off of what I believe was a ROT original is one of my all time faves. "Twins" is just a carvable pumpkin cut in half to yield the two faces, a very specific limb that I searched through our woods for became the necks, some other straight limbs, torn up sheets, creepy cloth and some mache glue to harden everything. Tied it all together with jute string. Using these methods along with those mentioned in the Grim How to as well as G Towns sentinel build, you can do almost anything. All up to the imagination. Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Candee, YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!! The RED one!! Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction! VinceMacPaul, you are correct! I have come to the right place! EEeeek! I better get the lead out on this one! Thank you Ferryman's Wake! I will print those tips out and get busy! Woot! I'm a happy-ghostly-chickadee now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts