Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...there was a haunter here who picked up big stone-looking (fake) garden decorations that were a square each with a huge "ball" on top each, for $10 a piece.

I got the same ones and would love to know how this haunter will be going about putting epitaphs on the front part...I just don't know where to start with this.

If this haunter is around, I'd love to hear from you!

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
I bought four of them, but I'm using them as part of a barrier for my mausoleum. I may or may not put some faux iron fencing between the pillars.

·
6,359 Posts
If I was going to use one as a tombstone or marker, I would get some raised lettering from Michaels and put a short epitaph on the square base. I might even build a new, wider base section for the pillar to rest on, so it would be a bit taller and the epitaph would be more noticeable.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,115 Posts
I picked up one also and TK just posted my vision in his graphic artist sorta way! Get out of my head TK and get your own ideas, geez! All kidding aside, I was going to cut lettering out of some scrap foam that I have and glue it to the ball/post thingy. Not sure if I like the flower detail and have been thinking of creating a foam disc of sorts with a raven carved into it and overlay the flowers (one on each side).

·
6,359 Posts
I picked up one also and TK just posted my vision in his graphic artist sorta way! Get out of my head TK and get your own ideas, geez! All kidding aside, I was going to cut lettering out of some scrap foam that I have and glue it to the ball/post thingy. Not sure if I like the flower detail and have been thinking of creating a foam disc of sorts with a raven carved into it and overlay the flowers (one on each side).
JA, do you still need a raven graphic from me? Something that would work as a styro medallion?

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,115 Posts
JA, do you still need a raven graphic from me? Something that would work as a styro medallion?
Yes sir, didn't want to pressure you or anything like that. The second example you had posted awhile back was an excellant idea!

·
6,359 Posts
JA, here's your raven medallion.

Let me know how to get you a hi-res copy, and what format you would like it in. I can send you a PDF, JPG, PNG, EPS, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts