Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi ,

I was going to order something from this company , when I was directed to a post from a fellow on this forum
It was around 2011.
He stated he did his best to have the issue resolved , however it never was.
Has anybody ordered from this company recently ?

Has the customer service improved, or is this a company to stay away from ?

Thanks for any information....

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,782 Posts
Hi Dahlia,

There are 2 very recent positive vendor reviews here on the forum under the vendor reviews section by members here.

http://www.halloweenforum.com/merchant-reviews/116986-hauntedprops-com.html
http://www.halloweenforum.com/merchant-reviews/146481-hauntedprops-com.html

I don't know this vendor personally, nor have I had any dealings with them, but you might want to consider changing the title of your thread to something a little more neutral since you personally have had no bad experience with this vendor. :) Anyone seeing the title of this thread might automatically think negatively about the vendor without reading any further. As a vendor on the forum myself and having interacted with many members here, I certainly would not want to see my name and rip off in the same sentence. Just making a suggestion in the interest of being fair. :D

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,791 Posts
Hey,
Just remember that people are more likely to complain than they are to reap praise. You will probably hear all the one sided bad reviews and hear virtually none of the positive customer experiences. I think Haunted props has been around for close to 2 decades and it would be hard for any company to last that long with bad customer service and a poor reputation.
Haunted Props recently joined the forum...perhaps you could contact them directly if you have concerns about their service.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I ordered from them in the past, but it's been some time ago - 2011. I ordered several lifesize animatronic figures. Didn't have any issues, had to wait a bit for part of my order as a couple of the items were pre-orders so it was expected. Whenever I inquired with sales on the status of my pre-order I always got a fast response, same day, and update on my items. Nothing bad to say about them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts