Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very good experience with them recently. Purchased a mask called animal skull. It's made by Ghoulish Productions but I wasn't able to locate one. HP had it in stock for a very good price. It arrived two days after placing the order. Really good customer service. The only thing I was a bit confused about is the fact that while I got an order conformation email, I never got a shipping confirmation so I didn't know when it had shipped or when to expect it. Other than that, I'm very pleased with them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought about 15 props/animatronics from them and various other items over the past month. Lowest prices I could find for the props and animatronics, very good communication back and forth and so far everything has arrived and been on point. I'll definitely buy from them again. Many items were much, much lower on their site than on other sites I could find across the net. They answered all my emails within 24 hours at the latest. So far so good and happy to give them a thumb's up on here! I will echo the first post however and say that tracking info wasn't readily available until I asked, however it shipped ups and all was good each time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I placed an order nine days before Halloween. The website stated all 25 of my items were in stock. Halloween is tomorrow, and I haven't received a single one. They asked for a "need by" date, then ignored it. They don't offer an expedited shipping option. They don't contact you when your order will be late. They don't provide a tracking number with your order, or tell you who's delivering it. The prices are good (Costume Pub is cheaper, but they wanted $50 for ground-shipping a $100 order!) but unless you order a month in advance, it's not worth the hassle. I won't do business with them again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts