Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welll there isnt a spot to post videos on these here forums so I figured this was the next best place.
This is a little segment I put together from the movie 13 Ghosts of the Jackle looking like she is coming to the window and doing her thang...
I am gonna use it for a rear projection in my sons bedroom.
May tweek it a bit and make the single view a bit longer so it doesnt play over and over so quickly on the loop. But thought you guys might be able to use it as well.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Would love to use that effect, looks killer cool !

·
Registered
313 Posts
Any chance I could get an original copy of that?? Totally WICKED!! I can download the youtube vid but its too small. Great idea too...damn, i love it!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
That would be great, reminds me of a lot of us trying to do last minute prop builds....:eek:
Looks like I'm going to have to get a few more projectors,with Hallowingdow3 coming !

·
Registered
313 Posts
Well the problem I have is projecting it on my sheet in the window. Because I have those "cross hatches" inside my window, it was very hard to distinguish what you were actually looking at. I could not tell it was a hallway at all, being up in my second story window, the "Jackal" flashed too fast for most to really even see what it was. I am sooooo bummed as I thought "this will bring down the house"! Im going to keep playing with it to see what I can come up with...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmmm... well.. I am thinking of adding in some sceens of the jugernaut, so hang tight, maybe I can make the flashing jackle a bit slower for ya..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts