Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our daughter is getting married in September, so it's a big year for planning already! Took a few minutes today to think about how I could pull off a new theme using all the props from past years....keeping setup the same - and thought about a haunted vegas theme...almost like the show last man standing " alive in Tucson".....also thought I could set up a texas holdem table for people to play, the dance area could remain a club feel, the buffet....well...need I say more....what do you guys think? I would love feedback and ideas...I really need them!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
This is a great theme idea! You could dress up some skellies as the Rat Pack, and if your sense of humor lends itself to it, perhaps a stripper pole skeleton dancer with lots of money tucked into the nooks & crannies! Ha ha ha! I can't do that sort of thing with my little ones around, but if I had a Vegas Halloween party, I'd sure want to!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The wedding has taken over the brain...and it was this past weekend! Lovely and magical....but now to get to it! I've decided to go with a throwback theme....the best of the last 10 years....graveyard theme for halloweenforum.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts