Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS FINALLY FINISHED!! Woo hoo Finally got to finish my haunted urn prop I have been working on for awhile now! Finished the headstone with help from fellow haunter Chuck and got my prop controller I bought from Halloween FX​ installed and all set up! Let me know what you think of it!

·
Registered
902 Posts
As I said before, genius ! I love that prop ! By the way , is that guy to the right in time out ? hahaha Thx for sharing that with us.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I said before, genius ! I love that prop ! By the way , is that guy to the right in time out ? hahaha Thx for sharing that with us.
haha thanks! thats my budget all electric 2 bar lift guy I made a month or so ago. He is just chilling there till I find a better place for him haha.

·
Registered
638 Posts
great idea, going to have to check out your other vids on door lock props!! Thanks for sharing this!!

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:D That turned out so great! I loved the first video of the Urn, but then the stone you made looks so perfect with it. Your graveyard is going to be AWESOME!!! ;)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So creative! Love it.

Ever thought of filling it with fog so that it spills out when it is set off?
Thank you!!! yes if I can find a small enough fog machine to fit in the headstone that I can easily plump up then I might add fog and led lights to the inside

1 - 16 of 16 Posts