Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread on making a haunted tree...but I can't find it. Can nayone point me inthe right direction? Running out of time...........!

·
Registered
79 Posts
This was my favorite on the site so far: http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/108311-tree-restless-spirits.html

I finished my tree over the weekend and need to get the pictures up tonight. Here he is a week ago:

Update with an image of my tree painted:

Just a question... have you thought about using a red flood in the body instead of the black...layer - make it look demonic - cut the eyes out and remove the black layer behind the teeth? Might look pretty cool... but the Tree looks awesome.... Just realized this is over a year old....

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
1,911 Posts
I'm working on a fake stump/branch holder for my spider victim scene. I'm using a black plastic pot a shrub came in and some different sizes of pvc as a base. The pipes will be put into holes cut in the pot, sealed, then the pot filled with cement for weight. Next will come a coat of great stuff then some sculpting and painting. Once done I'll be able to stick some branches into the pipes to create a small scraggly tree, without having to store an entire tree, just the base. Hopefully the cement will be heavy enough for it to be free standing, but if not I can pin it with some tent stakes around the bottom. So far I've got a 4" pipe for the main branch, a couple 2" pipes and one 1" pipe attached to the pot. Just need some warmer weather to get back to work on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
DansHauntedHouse
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing