Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:iSo I’m am almost done with the top part of my tree. I don’t think I’m going to have time to paint it before Halloween but since I used the brown butcher paper, I don’t mind as much. I was having s difficult time getting the trunk texture and after some helpful tips and experimenting, I came up with this texture. I’m pretty satisfied with it. Next I’m going to work on the hand branches! Let me know what you think ?

Thank you so much for dropping by and taking a look ?:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice work!!! Will you be lighting it from inside? Post pics of it when its finished ����
Hi! I really want to. I’m still debating what color of light. I’m between red or green. What do you think? I’m definitely going to update on my progress ��

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinking green light would look great! It also depends on the other lighting in your display tho.
I was leaning towards green as well! Since i just started prop making, i don't have much to play with. i only have a madame leota ghost seance scene. but i intend to make my Halloween prop making a year round project.

thumbnail_IMG_3379.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3377.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3377.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm thinking green light would look great! It also depends on the other lighting in your display tho.
I was leaning towards green as well! Since i just started prop making, i don't have much to play with. i only have a madame leota ghost seance scene. but i intend to make my Halloween prop making a year round project.

View attachment 569625

View attachment 569627

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi There!
I hope everyone had a Haunted Halloween!
I managed to finely finished my haunted tree right on time for Halloweeen! It turned out way better that I could ever hope for. For those that did not see my" Haunted tree reveal!" post, her it is

special thanks to:

green arts video for tree bark
https://youtu.be/HdISAT1UGLg

The Dark Gardener for his tree tutorial
https://www.halloweenforum.com/membe...nted-tree.html

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts