Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am creating a haunted trail on our alpaca farm, and I was thinking about having a dead rising graveyard in a big opening with lots of trees where they have to find their way out of it through a crypt, any ideas on how to make it pop... not the right word, Scream... there ya go?????:confused:

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Just follow the Forum brick road! Spend a few hours strolling back through idea threads and you can find more inspiration than you could ever dream of on this Forum! Complete with how to's on grave popping ghouls, shivering zombies, toe-pinching coffins. Whatever you do though - my advice -- lots and lots and LOTS of FOG!! BOO!

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
P.S.

P.S. (Please Scream!) :D

An alpaca farm! Cool!
Hallow and welcome to the Forum! BOO!

·
The Great Crazy
42,937 Posts
Just follow the Forum brick road! Spend a few hours strolling back through idea threads and you can find more inspiration than you could ever dream of on this Forum! Complete with how to's on grave popping ghouls, shivering zombies, toe-pinching coffins. Whatever you do though - my advice -- lots and lots and LOTS of FOG!! BOO!
I have been getting lost in here ever since I joined WOW lots of great stuff !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts