Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for scene and lighting help for our FFA's Haunted Swamp. This year we came up with going out and getting sponsors to help off set the scene costs. Kind of like a golf tourneyment has hole sponsors, we are getting scene sponsors. We also have no electricity so we are relying on numerous generators. We want to have 20 to 30 different scenes and try and keep it with in school themed. Here is what we have so far:
We are hauling people on the back of the wagon to the back part of our swamp, unloading them and then they have to walk their way back through the swamp.
Starting it out with :
Farmers Shack with old farmer and old lady sitting on a fake front porch
Doll house
Prison/Saturday School
Spider scene
Swamp Witch
Witches hole
Garden of decay
BBQ and Farm to Table scene (cooking up zombies)
Floating head scene
Vampire
Skeleton Pirate Fishing Scene
Grim Reaper Scene
Ending it with the graveyard scene .

·
Registered
350 Posts
Buy a ghilly suit and have an actor wearing it look like a pile of vegetation and startle them. I think they're around $100ish
Get some firefly lights
How about a room or area with black thread hanging down to brush on people and then play mosquito sounds

·
Registered
396 Posts
Can add scents to fog or can have a scent disperser. Can get just about any smell you can imagine now a days.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I know this is an older thread but I just heard Charlie Daniel's Band song "wooley swamp". A great story that could be visually told in the swamp. Simple as mason jars, shovels, swampy water and some quicksand with bodies. Add some screaming and a old man ghost to complete the scene. Just an idea

1 - 5 of 5 Posts