·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Haunted Parts Wiper Motor Brackets make it EASY to mount a wiper motor.
You can attach the bracket to PVC with some U bolts or you can just drill 2 holes and mount it with 2 bolts.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is a video of the Haunted Parts Hangman assembly Version 1.0
This prop uses the Spider Hill Prop Works Complete Body Kit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a video of the Haunted Parts Hangman assembly Version 1.0 in motion.
This prop uses the Spider Hill Prop Works Complete Body Kit.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haunted Parts Hangman Pictures

I'm done with the revisions. All I had to to was face the body of the motor inward.
He looks like he's holding his heart in the pics without clothing. lol

100_8706.jpg 100_8704.jpg 100_8703.jpg 100_8701.jpg 100_8705.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Haunted Parts Hangman in previous videos SOLD in a heartbeat as soon as I posted it on Craigslist. I didn't know how attached my wife, kids, friends and neighbors became to him until I sold him. My daughter said seeing me put the hangman in the persons vehicle was like watching me stuff a dead body into a car!. lol They were so upset to see him go I had to make another one. (But if someone wants to put up some cash to buy it that's fine with me. Then I'll just build another and another and another) lol Here is the video of Haunted Parts Hangman Version 4. I used an old school TRICO Wiper Motor and it works great. I wish I had more of these motors because the shaft diameter / thread size is bigger than the Monster Guts wiper motor. Tired of stripping the threads on the MG wiper motor. The power supply I used was a large 12volt 5 amp power supply I had laying around. I'm going to swap it out with a smaller sized 12v / 5A power supply later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
2 Participants
Hauntedparts
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing