Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow! i love it. i bought an organ at an auction once for $20.00. it plays good and is pretty and in nice shape. i just have a kid dressed up sit at it. what you have done here is amazing. it's like a player piano. so does it play just one song? what song/songs does it play?

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We're still working on what songs to have it play.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
91 Posts
There is always the classic organ music from Disney's Haunted Mansion.

Or, in my case I used the organ music from "The Ghost and Mr Chicken".

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
946 Posts
That's really cool Ms.M you guys are crankin' out some props this year aren't ya. I have something similar planned for next year and you've give me some great ideas!

On a lighter note...Mrs Unpleaseant likes my haunted organ the way it is : )

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Stop that! Your evil....LOL...now I want to make my organ key move...the motor is sitting there by the key boards the same place its been all year....
Ahhh finally someone who has seen through the msmeeple facade into my true evilness :)
Any other requests? haha

MsM

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
That's really cool Ms.M you guys are crankin' out some props this year aren't ya. I have something similar planned for next year and you've give me some great ideas!

On a lighter note...Mrs Unpleaseant likes my haunted organ the way it is : )
Thanks MrU, coming from you I feel quite honored :)
Can't say we are really cranking them out though. Its the only one we've managed to get done so far. Its just so much fun to play around with that it seems like more lol
So tell us more about your...ummm...organ.

MsM

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
A couple of new additions for the organ. I found this old candle holder at the thrift store for a couple of euros and Pieter made a bat sheet music holder to replace the big wooden one. That's the organ under the black tarp. Can't wait to uncover it again and set it all up. Hurry up Halloween!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Can't wait to see how it looks all put together, decorated and lit up with the candles.

MsM

21 - 40 of 54 Posts