Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Been very busy as of late. Well I just started this up the other day . I hope to have it completed by the end of next week between customers orders etc. I have started another HM statue. This time it's Aunt Florence. I just love her evil grin. It's still early . Still have to sculpt her hair and then place her head on the statues body. So let me know how you like what I have so far! Thanks for looking!!
Sorry I don't know why it goes side ways?

Attachments

·
Ghouls Rule
2,613 Posts
love yout work so much! I wish I could get copies of these busts :) If your still working on the face, to me it looks like her eyes are a bit too close and it doesnt allow that unique upper nose widening. The original bust appears to have a wider space between the eyebrows and angles down to a pointier nose with flared nostrils. I think you nailed the mouth smirk though :)

·
2,622 Posts
Wow!
Everyone you do just gets better and better!
Very impressive!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Impressive! And I was just thinking this would be cool to have a series of busts like these leading up my walkway. Very cool and well done!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok a little more work on this mischievous woman. I re did her eyes and certain parts I wasn't happy with. Piling on loads of clay as you can see for the start of her hair style. After that I will place her head on her body and begin sculpting her outfit. Can't wait to get her done! She is one of my Favs!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts