I wonder if you can get one for less than $100.
Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!
Yeah, the photo itself is actually $19.99 (one of the best values at the parks IMO). There's an optional frame that you can get for about $30, but they sell out about as fast as they get them.I wonder if you can get one for less than $100.
Wife and I got a pair of portraits--like others have said, great price. The photographers will let you do various things with prop clothes, like for the men, put on a large top hat (didn't like how it looked on me); women can put on a maid bonnet, etc. Pretty cool. Will find our own frames in a thrift shop.
I got a *ton* of HM merch--good friend of mine is a Pro cast member (office job) and got me 35% off many Memento Mori items. Just opened the stack of items tonight. Will have to post photos
* Pair of HM book ends (not unboxed yet); they look the heads whose eyes follow you in the Library. Of course, no following eye effect, since they aren't hollowed-out concave busts.
* Two of the large reproduction Haunted Mansion entrance plaques. The ones on the brick entrance pillars. Some people don't know you can actually purchase them--one or two are hung in the store, but there isn't a price tag. They have the (large!) boxes in the back somewhere.
* Two of the Master Gracey Lenticular postcards--I counted 5 separate pictures. One is a Haunted Mansion logo--but the other 4 images cycled through are Master Gracey going from young to skeletal. Regular postcard size, but I'd like to mat and frame at least one of them. If not both--possibly bringing one to work.
* A few keychains--HM plaque and skeleton key
* A black T-shirt that says Ghost Host--but it's a Master Gracey lenticular sewed onto a shirt. It's funny--on the wall of the store, they have the shirt framed so all you saw was the lenticular. I asked where I could buy one; I didn't know it was a shirt. And the cast member told me what they'd done with it. I may do the same.
* A bat stanchion bell ringer--sadly, a wing cracked in transit. :-(
* Two of the same model of Liberty Square HM Facade magnets
* Boxed die-cast HM Hearse to go with the rest of my boxed HM collection of figures
* Female HM cast member maid T-shirt; I asked for a Large male CM T-shirt but they were sold out. Will try to grab one next time I'm down there. Or have my friend pick one up.
I took at least two video walkthroughs of Memento Mori and got lots of photos of merch with item numbers and prices--so my CM friend could purchase the merch at a discount for me later. Haven't gotten around to posting anything yet at my YouTube channel. Hope to do so in the next few weeks.
Yep, when my wife and I took our photos, separately, they said I could wear one of the top hats--tried and didn't like how it looked. They have you hold a cut-out up to your neck and chest if you like so it looks like a suit. The women can use a similar cut-out and wear a bonnet if they'd like. Those are what were offered to us.sorry for the above post not being on topic. forgot what thread I was reading.
regarding the portraits, too bad they dont do pics with more than one person, like a family portrait.
I read somewhere they have a couple props to use, like a hat or something?...