Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'm fangirling over your HM pop up ghost! He looks PERFECT!!! I really like your wacky zombies and their expressions. After seeing your nervous ToT zombie prop and your video, I might have to try this for next year!

I really really miss the pop-up ghosts screaming in the HM like the days of old. My first time riding, I was so scared I cried. But my mom told me to scream back. She screamed back at them, and next thing I know, I was giggling through the tears and screaming back too! I'm hoping that I'll learn how to make my own pop-up ghosts and rocking tombstones with the SCVH group. Baby steps!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Frick'n unbelievable. This looks like it would be a really fun project to do. Turned out perfect IMO.

When I was a kid, we went to Disneyland a lot as my dad worked there and these poppers would terrify me. I've noticed how now they don't make the loud scream when they pop up like they used to. Kind of takes the edge off of them.

Edit: LOL, I just realized weeping angel mentioned the same thing in the post above about the sounds the ghosts used to make. So I see I wasn't the only one traumatized by them :)

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Awesome work, Mr. C. Real good video too.

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
I am so glad I watched your tutorial. You made a terrific prop out of almost nothing! Plus, I really like the look. Thanks for showing how you did it.

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks folks!

That video is great. Is this for a trash can trauma type pop up?
It could be! I don't have a haunt currently, so...it really doesn't have a purpose, haha

I'm fangirling over your HM pop up ghost! He looks PERFECT!!! I really like your wacky zombies and their expressions. After seeing your nervous ToT zombie prop and your video, I might have to try this for next year!

I really really miss the pop-up ghosts screaming in the HM like the days of old. My first time riding, I was so scared I cried. But my mom told me to scream back. She screamed back at them, and next thing I know, I was giggling through the tears and screaming back too! I'm hoping that I'll learn how to make my own pop-up ghosts and rocking tombstones with the SCVH group. Baby steps!
I hope you do! Love hearing your and EvilEye's memories!

·
Registered
854 Posts
thanks for this how to video. IT was COOL! I had no idea some of these techniques were so easy (yes, i know pratice makes you bettter) Do you have a how to on making the eyes?
HM

1 - 20 of 21 Posts