Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
This is such a great set up! Do you leave this up year round? It has so many layers, I love it.

Question - the crystal ball - was this a DIY project or did you purchase it? Is it glass or plastic? I love the scale of it, and would love something like this near my witch but she's outdoors (so no glass can be used, if a branch hits it during a windstorm it would be bad).

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is such a great set up! Do you leave this up year round? It has so many layers, I love it.

Question - the crystal ball - was this a DIY project or did you purchase it? Is it glass or plastic? I love the scale of it, and would love something like this near my witch but she's outdoors (so no glass can be used, if a branch hits it during a windstorm it would be bad).
Hey thank you ! I do leave this up all year, i just recently finished it . Thanks for watching the video .
The crystal ball is actually a plastic globe i bought on amazon , i put a glass head inside with a white wig and added some led lights on the bottom so it glows .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts