Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My party theme this year is loosely based on Disney's HM. I wanted "The Bride" to be a recurring theme for the night. I added a veil to my beloved tombstone and I will have and AtmosFX Beckoning Beauty projected in an upstairs window. So I decided I needed a prop for inside. She will be positioned on our first stair landing (which will also prevent guests from sneaking upstairs unaccompanied). So...a walgreens skelly, a cosmetology head and a couple pairs of curtains later, this is what i came up with. What do you think? (please excuse the silly knife, it was from last years CarnEvil)

image1 (1).jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You made that dress from curtains?! WOW!!! And I love the look of the ribcage. What kind of light are you using?
LOL yeah our house came with a lot of sheer ruffled curtains that I didn't want to toss. The lighting is just one of those LED ice cubes jammed in the back of the ribcage

Reactions: weeping angel

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks great! As said before, the light up heart area looks good. I think it'd look cool if half the face was skeleton too, but it's just an idea, and only really applies if it's gonna be light :D

Reactions: Krismusfur

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts