Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you may or may not know i have singing pumpkin prop that is similar to the one seen in the HMH that sings a 1 minute loop with scary Christmas soundtrack. So i planned on setting up these graveyard band ghost cutouts I made and play the graveyard ensembley soundtrack by them which is also a 1 minute loop(on other side of graveyard from pumpkins. Im trying to basically have it on sync with the pumpkin projection which would be connected to my laptop I just don't know how to sync the other one minute track( which is actually in counter melody to the scary Christmas track) to the video with track which would be on sync if I could start the video and audio file at same time So basically like at Disneylands graveyard but only two things going at once on sync. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Is this going to be triggered or just continuously playing in a loop? If it's continuous, the only reliable way is to use a video editor and put the projection audio on one channel, add the graveyard audio to the other channel, and use 2 speakers to separate the audio.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this going to be triggered or just continuously playing in a loop? If it's continuous, the only reliable way is to use a video editor and put the projection audio on one channel, add the graveyard audio to the other channel, and use 2 speakers to separate the audio.
I downloaded Audacity but don't necessarily know how to edit the channels. I did however edit the projection audio and graveyard audio on perfect sync, also i did edit it on audacity were the projection audio is all on the left side speaker and graveyard audio is all on the right side speaker.So if I edited the channels right could I have all the audio on the projection which is looped by a media player then with an audio splitter have one speaker by the pumpkins with there audio playeing and connect the other speaker to the splitter and have the other music playing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts