Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a tour of a old jail being sold at auction. Its in a town not to far away. I put a quick video together with some audio I had made for this last Halloween. My questions are many but the biggest is.

Would an old Jail make a COOL Haunt location ?

Or perhaps a creepy B&B as well ??

They have an attached three bedroom type house were the sheriff used to live.

Plus two VERY old BOILERS that are just way to frackin cool. I have attached a still photo. For some reason the camera on my phone did not like that area much ..

OK Video first ...

Attachments

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
That location could make for one incredible haunt. As for the B&B, that would also be cool, although I am not sure just how many folks would be brave enough to stay overnight in an abandoned prison...

·
Registered
2 Posts
im a tourguide/innkeeper at the lizzie borden b and b museum in fall river ma....people will pay will spend the night in a creepy location.if you have the funding,id say take a stab at it

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the feedback. I am glad to see that I was not crazy in my thinking. My wife had other ideas. :D The good news is this is an ABSOLUTE style auction. So there is no reserve and they have to take whatever the highest bid is. The bad news is I will probably have no way to swing the low six figures it will probably go for. I an trying to drum up an investor or two but the auction is in a week and its just to short a notice. Lets hope I hit the Lotto this weekend !:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts