Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever gone to a haunted house by themselves?? I love to go to at least 3-4 each year but its a pain trying to drag my friends to go and even if I do, we only go to one each year. Debating on going to a few next year alone..

·
Registered
82 Posts
While I haven't gone solo myself (fortunately my fiance is a big haunt fan too), I think it sounds fun! We tend to get paired up with other small groups of two or three and it's so much fun seeing strangers freak out in the scarier haunts :D

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Sounds like your buddies are a bunch of drags... Go solo.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I'd go solo in a heartbeat without a second thought. But I've never been the type of person to shy away from movies, restaurants, or any other activity just because I'd have to go solo. Life is too short!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Tonight a couple came here to see Ravens Grin,just the two of them for the entire house tour,which has never been a problem for me.
We each had a great time, then he handed me a generous "TiP"! (Rare and totally unexpected)
When i was living here alone my doorbell rang a 10PM during a snow storm.
One guy. on a Harley! (From many hours away!)
Is he totally insane? Should I even open my door?
He is a very nice person and doesn't feel as if he has "Ridden" until he goes 900 miles! (He has trouble finding anyone who wants to ride with him? )

He was to return and take the house tour many times,bringing friends.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
If your luck is like mine, you will have the good fortune of being shoved in with the worst group possible:rolleyes: The better option may be a hayride, honestly, since it is outdoors and you do not have to worry about dealing with morons in an enclosed area.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Yeah- that's something to look out for. Always look at the people around you and maybe even strike up a brief convo with folks you might want to be paired with. This might mean drifting back from your place in line- but it's worth avoiding those you people you definitely do NOT want to go through with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts