Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get Black Plastic for a haunted house i see it on videos and i need to buy some.Is there any store that sells it?

·
Grand Poobah
2,899 Posts
In my experience, Home Depot doesn't carry the black plastic. Maybe they do now.

Lowes, hardware stores and farm supply places carry the black stuff.

If you have a farm supply store, they have HUGE rolls for covering hay bales. I just get the stuff from Lowe's but it can be hard to come by this close to Halloween.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Wow, I never knew so many places to get black plastic before. That's the great thing about having a forum just for us.:D

I get mine at Wal*mart.:cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Depends where you are located..

It really depends where you are located. Here in L.A. Home Depot carries 10 or more varieties of black plastic all the way up to 20 mil and greater. On the other hand the HD does not carry foam board insulation (styrofoam, extruded foam what have you) only the beaded variety.
I think it has a lot to do with the region, here where there is a lot of investment properties, people are constantly painting/remodeling and black plastic probably in demand on the other hand the weather probably does not warrant the need to carry a huge variety of insulation.

I would suggest checking the Home Depot (or any supply store) website. Look for a way to check a location by zip code and it should show what it has in stock in the stores nearest to you. Home Depot and Lowes both have this feature on their respective websites.

Good Luck and be careful using that black plastic.. keep it away from your dungeon torches and dragons breath! :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts