Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am glad to be a part of this Halloween forum and know that great things will come out of this. Anyways I plan on having a Halloween office in the future. My office is going to be like a library or study dedicated to Halloween but I will talk about that more later. Ever since I really started to going to Haunted Houses I have been collecting tickets from the ones I go to since 2011. I have a lot of tickets built up so far including my favorite ones from Cedar Point for Halloweekends. In my future Halloween office I plan on having all my tickets framed and put up on the wall somehow. I was just wondering on what would be the best way to have these tickets preserved for the next 60 years or so.

Some of the ticket stubs are just newspaper clippings that I have saved about them so I was wondering what would be the best way to preserve and best way to frame the tickets. I was thinking I could have them copied either by painting or maybe drawn in colored pencil. I would love to hear your guys ideas on this! :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
First I would go and talk to a professional framer. They should have the know how in how to best preserve your tickets in a frame so they stay looking their best for as long as possible. They may even know how to best preserve your newspaper tickets. A plaque may be the best way to go in preserving the newspaper tickets. In the mean time store your tickets in an acid free envelope or baggie and in a box in a dark and dry location. Avoid handling them as much as possible as the oils from your skin can start deteriorating them. Keep them out of direct sunlight as well.

If you have artistic friends or are an artist yourself making a painting or drawing of the tickets would look pretty cool as well.

I'm interested in learning more about this office you want to start and what all it will entail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts