Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I recently found out that I will be doing a charity haunt for the 2014 season, and I was wondering what would be some good rules to post in the que lines. I have a good list already but I just want to cover all my bases and make shure I am not missing anything. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
1 no screaming, staggering drunks allowed.
2 no small children. (Do a Kiddie show at 2 in the afternoon for them or have a special guide and special routing for them.)
3 Do haunt workers in your State need to have criminal back round checks? Illinois does.
4 Remain more than arm's length away from customers you are scaring so you Don't get punched.
I personally like the "No Running" rule since people can fall when running and get hurt seriously.
No cell phones allowed inside because of several excellent reasons A) people lose them B) they use them as flashlights ruining scenes and scares. C) They might get broken in the fun, who buys the new one?
Common sense at all times from the haunt workers would also be very nice. Some do really stupid and dangerous things in pursuit of the Scare!

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
nobody reads the signs. so think of everything that can for wrong and mitigate it.
No chaninsaws
No screaming
No touching
No tripping hazards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts