Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here worked in the Haunted House of Joppa or knows someone who did? How about the "Legend of Cox's Point"? Haunted House of Joppa is in Joppa, Maryland and Cox's Point is in Essex, Maryland

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,742 Posts
Ummm, so, why are we digging up two different literally decades old threads about some random haunted house without any more to add "yes"? Just wondering since this was the first reply to the original question... a mere 12 years+ after the question was asked.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ummm, so, why are we digging up two different literally decades old threads about some random haunted house without any more to add "yes"? Just wondering since this was the first reply to the original question... a mere 12 years+ after the question was asked.
I am actually working on two projects related. I am looking to connect with original staffers and actors for more on it's history, and to also possibly learn whatever happened to it's assets, as I'm interested in perhaps acquiring props, set pieces, costumes or things from the Haunt.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,742 Posts
I am actually working on two projects related. I am looking to connect with original staffers and actors for more on it's history, and to also possibly learn whatever happened to it's assets, as I'm interested in perhaps acquiring props, set pieces, costumes or things from the Haunt.
Well, see that makes sense. It's probably a good idea to start a new thread stating that. These two threads are so old and I'm guessing the original posters are no longer active given how few posts they've had at all. The one who started this thread hasn't been seen on these forums since 2010. Also, it seems they were trying to find info just like you.
Maybe a new thread that you start with pics etc. might be able to get some attention.

Not to discourage you at all because I hope you're able to find what you're looking for, but this seems to be a very localized type attraction, so finding someone might be tough. When googling the phrase, it's clear that the first two references that show up are these two that you posted to, so it totally makes sense now that you tried this route.

Best of luck!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks. New to the forum so still working my way around, and thanks for recommendation.

I've also been working social media as well. this one popped up in a Google search.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts