Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new pick axe sandy from unit 70 prop lays flat on floor has glass eyes never used asking $650

Silicone witch with cauldron static prop from unit 70 studios prop is heavy, unit 70 makes this version animatronic now paid $1200 asking $800

Midnight studios fx pennywise animated prop. This one turns side to side it has a controller that allows you to control the speed of him turning. Very creepy and detailed bought this guy last year didnt use him paid $1100 asking $850

Mary shaw clown prop brand new paid $200 asking $175

Custom babyface bust and costume. This is not a mask its a bust I used it on a cheap mannequin to make myself a life size figure mannequin is not included. Paid $375 for this asking $200!

Midnight studios fx catvamp statue prop very creepy 7 foot figure will add pics later on Paid 1600 plus 100 to add fur to the back... asking 1000.

Donna The Dead animated prop new just tested her out to see if she works then put away asking $400

If interested in everything I can work something out... trying to sell as a lot if no one wants it ill seperate prefer local pick up in oak lawn illinois, 60453.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Silicone witch and catvamp sold.. still have the midnight studios pennywise. Unit 70 zombie nurse and pick axe sandy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyones heading to midwest haunters convention hit me up if your interested will accept best reasonable offers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts