Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a request.
I am looking for someone who has built or was a part of a haunted house that was open to the public (not a personal haunt).
I am needing to look at a sample budget. I have ideas in my head but want to see someones actual budget of how they spent their money, and for what. I need to see what I need to think about, what haven't been thinking about etc etc.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or have something they would not mind sharing, I sure would appreciate it.

Many thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I will. I was just thinking someone here just might have something. I need to find those forums!!!
If your thinking about going pro your budget is going to skyrocket on lot's of things that aren't even Halloween related like fire retardant for everything, sprinkler system, wiring to code, emergency lighting, all walkway walls to code, emergency exits, event insurance is a must....If you make it through all those hurdles, how much for advertising?...Renting a space?......Online ticket sales or just at the gate?.....Is any of it going to charity?....All this factors in to the budget and these questions are barely scratching the surface.....Definitely talk to a pro.......Abuni, that's the forum I was thinking of so Thanks for giving a link.....Good Luck....ZR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts