Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found the phone for the deadly front desk, started on an elevator façade to be put on the bath room door, painted the backside of the crypt walls with a damask stencil. these wall are for the grand ballroom (dance hall) will do some aging on the walls to look like old wall paper and tone down the shine. DSC07701.jpg View attachment 165308 []

Attachments

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Looks great!! We are doing the same theme so I'm gonna have to subscribe to your thread to stay on top of your progress and add to my list of things to "borrow" from you :)

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Love your hired help!! Did you buy an existing red jacket and add those epaulettes to the shoulders? I love the look and I haven't had any luck in finding a bell hop type costume that I like.

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found the little boys jacket at thrift store and added adornments. It was a whole $1. the hats I made with cardboard and added felt to the big one and painted the other 2 bell hop hats with red paint.
thanks all for the comments

Love your hired help!! Did you buy an existing red jacket and add those epaulettes to the shoulders? I love the look and I haven't had any luck in finding a bell hop type costume that I like.

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lobby pics.....

a few picks of the lobby still lots to do starting this weekend...we have the center piece, the organ player with the Maid Bone-Hilda flirting instead of working, I have not found her feather duster yet. I saw the pumpkin lady on Pinterest and just had to make her she has such a personally and is so happy. I finished the elevator door and will put on this weekend. It is going on the bath room door, and will be infested with rats and cockroaches, and the werewolf I made will be the elevator operator. stay tuned ,More to come.
0917131721a.jpg 0917131722b.jpg 0917131722.jpg 0917131722e.jpg 0917131723.jpg 0917131723b.jpg

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haunted Hotel new employee

Hired the bartender today, he's a rather interesting fellow server in the war and is a bit deformed, he has 2 left feet...lol and short, but he comes highly recommended....and got along well with the other staff members,,,,,,Meet Elmer
I touched up this mask a bit and made the cigar, painted his hands
0922131823f.jpg 0922131823b.jpg

then, last nite worked on the buzzard lounge which is adjacent to the ballroom, Gertie is already bellied up to the bar with her mummy cat at her feet drinking martinis while her bo ET is in the lobby, Igor is the bartender here....this room has black lights and looks pretty good with the white sheets glowing, the fountain of death will be back in the corner, I have a banner to put up and add a few more items but close to being finished.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I love your Haunted Hotel 13. Of course 13 is my favorite number since my birhday is on the 13th. Your attention to detail is amazing. Can I reserve a room???LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts