Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our first party since giving birth to our 2 year old and I'm so excited, we have decided to do a Haunted Hollywood theme and the party is at "The Hollywood Tower Hotel" aka our house. I am so happy with our props I just had to share.... Just to let you know I can not take credit for all of these ideas as a lot of them were found on the internet, I just added my own touch.
The outside of our house is going to have a big hotel sign, with lights and all. The living room will be the hotel lobby with a front desk, and lots more. We are going to have 2 bars one is a vampire bar... With a coffin cooler and coffin bar tables. The other bar will be a 20's era speakeasy, haunted of course!! The kitchen I'm going for black and silver with a little jack the pumpkin king touch. As for the bathroom.... I'm working on that still.

This will be going behind our front desk :) I still need to add a frame or some type of boarder I'm thinking gold :)

image.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The tv that will be in our hotel lobby playing Alfred Hitchcock..... It was an old box flat screen tv with and with a little spray paint.... Now it looks really old
The first picture is mine the second one is the real one.
image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm so bad at taking step by step pics.... It was super easy to do. It's just cheap wood (I alway go to Menards and get their damaged wood it's $5 normally $35)
Then I drew out how I wanted the speakers and made my hubby cut it out. The round part is two cardboard tubes that fabric comes on.... (We order large fabric amounts of fabric so we had them, but I bet any fabric store would give them to you, it's the fabric that comes on the rolls your looking for) cover it all with wood contact paper that you can get at The Dollar Store. The speaker is burlap fabric I found it at hobby lobby it has gold in it and I used a staple gun making sure I pulled it tight. I will take more picture as I make the dial... As for how I'm doing that I'm not 100% sure :) hope that helps

·
Registered
313 Posts
Looking good... Love the radio. I am also doing the same theme this year. I don't do a lot of decorations for the theme, but I will have the outside and entry way theme decorated. And also the centerpieces on the standup cocktail tables. Good Luck and have fun!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts