Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
Also, once you disassemble it for storage, would you mind snapping a few pics so we can see its full design capabilities. ;) And maybe a few of it packed away for storage. You know you have Halloween disease when you are asking to see pics of peoples props stored. :)

· Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
Cool.

This year I am rethinking a lot of my ideas due to storage. I also have the dilemma of this year being a one and done situation. I am going to have a different theme in 2010, so not only am I worried about storage, but I also have to think about making things with dual uses or making things with as little cost as possible if they are only going to be used this year.

· Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
I was just curious because I am itching to see your completed haunt. But, I am assuming I wouldn't be able to make it Halloween night or the night before. I also really want to get down to Oregon to see the Davis Graveyard. I wanted to go last year, but I just couldn't find the time.

· Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
I am going to be waiting for a field test of the mausoleum in Northwest storm. :) I think once you get your crypt beds in there and maybe a few cinder blocks underneath those on the frame that you will be OK. It should be water resistant with all the paint that you have on there. :) Is it going to be in an area where there is a ton of wind? I kind of pictured it being back in the tress according to your diagram.

· Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.