Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the Haunted Doorbell from Spirit? Very cheap so wondering if it's worth getting, and exactly what "spooky sounds" it does emit.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Killer13, sometimes I need to hear from someone with more than 0.1% technical aptitude like myself! I wouldn't of even thought of that!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,520 Posts
I want to rewire my real doorbell to play the first chimes of "march of the marionettes" or the Addams Family theme...

I wish the novelty ones weren't so cheap looking. :(

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
They have regular door bell chim systems that you can record & play your own custom music or sound, they are usually about $100 can be found at your local home depot or lowes.
Have only seen a few in stock here & there,but they are available if you are thinking permanent.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I found a doorbell online that plays the funeral march. I'm hoping I'll get it for Christmas this year!

·
Shiver me timbers
1,270 Posts
They have regular door bell chim systems that you can record & play your own custom music or sound, they are usually about $100 can be found at your local home depot or lowes.
Have only seen a few in stock here & there,but they are available if you are thinking permanent.
I have one of these with a maniacal laugh for the "ring". It wasn't very loud until I piped it through a 100W amp with speakers and a subwoofer. It's fine now!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
I have one of these with a maniacal laugh for the "ring". It wasn't very loud until I piped it through a 100W amp with speakers and a subwoofer. It's fine now!
LMAO !!!!!!!!!! I love it, 100w amp & SWoofer....................Dang dude :eek:
So whenever someone rings the bell,you have a pooper scooper handy....?!?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts