Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our party last Saturday was a wonderful success! The weather was WARM...too warm to hold the costume contest in the garage as planned! We had SO many people (60-70?) that we'd have cooked inside of the garage. We kicked out the last 15 or so people at 2:45am...they probably would still be there if we hadn't! :D Anyway, here's a few of the photos...and there are more in my album.

Thanks DeadTed...you were an awesome SR!!! I have another photo of the pickaxe and coal carts...just have to figure how to put it in the right place in the album...

Happy Halloween everyone!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice party pics! I especially love your floating candles. Great job!! :D
Thanks all! The floating candles did turn out very nice, in spite of the fact that I bought too thick of pvc and the tea lights would not sit INSIDE the pvc. argggghhhhh!!! :mad: But fortunately once they were hanging, you couldn't tell. I'd still like to make more, but with the correct thickness of pvc!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I got some great pics on Halloween of our graveyard. The Chauvet 1050 I bought online turned out awesome! And my throw together chiller really did the trick. Hopefully I'll get some posted in the next couple of days. I'm REALLY happy with the fogger...plan to get another one before next year.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
I also like the floating candles and also what looks like a black light reflective garden... whatever it is... I like it! Nice job on the lighting too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts