Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sleep with one eye open
591 Posts
Hey BIGANT ,

Another great idea from that creative mind of yours . Always fun to click on your videos and see what new prop surprise you have posted . I may do a seance theme this year and this prop is pushing me closer to it . What transmitter / receiver did you use ?

Tom

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Pretty cool! I have to say though, I was more intrigued by all the miniature auto shop items in the background!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey BIGANT ,

Another great idea from that creative mind of yours . Always fun to click on your videos and see what new prop surprise you have posted . I may do a seance theme this year and this prop is pushing me closer to it . What transmitter / receiver did you use ?

Tom
Thanks!! any 2 channel rc transmitter and receiver will work I really like the Tactic ones since they are cheap https://www.ebay.com/p/Tactic-Ttx30...25-Receiver/572780848?iid=323386264325&chn=ps

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty cool! I have to say though, I was more intrigued by all the miniature auto shop items in the background!
haha thanks one of my other big hobbies is building custom scale RC trucks this is my work bench mostly for working on the trucks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts